Combining the DSI’s action-oriented curriculum with Darden’s top-ranked MBA program, students who pursue this dual degree will be poised to become coveted hires and indispensable leaders.
Prospective students will first apply to the Darden School of Business. Once that application has been submitted, complete the DSI application. On the “Program” page of the application, select that you are applying to a dual degree program, and select MBA+MSDS as the dual degree program to which you are applying. Once you submit your DSI application, it will be automatically combined with the information already entered in your Darden application.
- To apply for Darden Round 1 and receive your MBA/MSDS admissions decision by December 13, 2017:
- Submit your Darden application by Thursday, October 5, 2017.
- Submit your DSI application by Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
- To apply for Darden Round 2:
- Submit your Darden application by Tuesday, January 9, 2018.
- Submit your DSI application by Thursday, January 18, 2018.
- To apply for Darden Round 3:
- Submit your Darden application by Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
- DSI applications will be accepted pending availability of open spots. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition fees will be the sum of the standalone MBA and MSDS programs.
For more admissions and program information on the Data Science Institute, please contact email@example.com.
For questions about the MBA admission application and program, please contact Catie Yeilding. Professor Raj Venkatesan serves as Darden faculty advisor for the MBA+MSDS.